The Aequitas organisation in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Centre for Law, Alternative and Innovative Methods organised a conference on the 8th of July 2019 at UCLan Cyprus in relation to the status of Youth Entrepreneurship in Cyprus.
Date: 8th of July 2019
Time: 9:30 – 13:00
Location: UCLan Cyprus Campus
- Ms Anna Prodromou, Communication Consultant, Educator, Journalist, Representative (Name TBC) from the Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance.
- Ms Elena Kalli, Youth Officer, Youth Board Of Cyprus.
- Ms Margarita Alexandrou Papadopoulou, Assistant General Secretary, Cyprus International Businesses Association.
- Dr Fanos Tekelas, Director of CEDAR, Lecturer in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Dr Natalie Alkiviadou, Lecturer in EU Law and Human Rights, UCLan Cyprus Moderated by Mr Alexandros Theocharous
This Project is financed by the ERASMUS + Program of the European Commission